Δευτέρα 21 Μαρτίου 2022

Γουαδαλαχάρα Αιγάλεω 0-1 XII

 


Opening Credits Song

FLASHBACK

Sunbathing in Venice Beach, 1986. Makis looks like a Miami Vice thug from Wish, but he's happy as a clam.
"You know something?"
"What is it sport?"
"I can get used to this. I'm beginning to understand your fascination with this decade. Time moves slower, i feel relaxed. But I have one big question."
"Shoot."
"Why in God's virginity, is this chapter in English?"
"Well, it's a gimmick. Like those festival films. They don't have a plot, characters or style, so they need something to stand out. Oow, the whole movie is POV of his shoe laces, unbelievable, what a metaphor to show detachement, loneliness, personality disorder and the decline of western civilization. Get it? Plus, the guy who writes this shit is so retarded that his family tree must be a circle."
"This establishment takes no responsibility for the weird."
The intellectual debate was interrupted by a bombastic bombshell.
"Βet she can taste those shorts in her mouth so far up her crack those are."
"Those buttons have more tension than the Ukrainian border."
"I'd cover her in enough DNA so they could make 3 seasons of CSI."
The bigger shock was her boyfriend.
"He looks like an overused toilet brush."
"I counted 6 layers of neck."
"His birth certificate is just an apology letter from an abortion clinic."
"Oh well, what can you do.."
Behind the facade of ultra coolness, Makis was worried.
"What is it?"
"Nothing."
"Don't get cute n stuff with me, I know you better than you know yourself. Spit it out."
"I don't know man, I feel out of place. Being married, having responsibilities,etc. It's been so long..."
"Are you happy?"
"Sometimes, I guess."
"Than you are alright. Shut up and enjoy the ride."
"What about you?"
"Last time I felt happy, the continents weren't in their current shapes."
"You are not dense. Yours are dense pro max plus ultra. Have you cheated on Anna yet?"
"What do you mean yet?"
"Have you?"
"The only thing I've cheated was my diet."
"You're not on a diet."
"Exactly my point."
"Still thinking about that Mexican nurse?"
"Could you stop with that already?"
"Wait until you see that dreamy, almost orgasmic look as she slides the blade between your ribs and levers slightly, breaking a rib and turning a simple pneumothorax into a bubbly frothy sucking chest wound, then looks you in the eye and says in that sexy Mexican accent, "I love the bubbles!"
"Don't give me hope man.."
"Do you have any idea how fucked you are?"
"Said the man who is whining, while living the best months of his life."
"Every day is a dice roll with you!"
"Ah I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning...".
Ten minutes and many childish insults later, we cut to the chase.
"I don't know man, Anna is cold, distant. Back in 2022, it feels like we are on a break. Just texting."
"Texting doesn't create a bond. Spend more time together."
"Nothing creates a bond these days, not even having a child together."
"Doing a murder together creates a great bond. A very tight untrusting one, but still.
Have you tried Stockholm Syndrome ?"
"My shrink says not to."
"Many were increasingly of the opinion that they’d all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and that no one should ever have left the oceans."
"We should go even further back. Man life was way more simpler as single cell organisms."
"Is this life after 40, just a never ending mid life crisis?"
"But there is always something coming out that defies that gloomy prognosis"
"Bro what is this trash facebook divorced uncle shit. What the fuck? Where? When ? How?"
"You are the reason the option 'return to factory settings' exists."
"The bar is so low Hades is hanging his laundry on it."
"All these nonsense made me hungry. Let's go."
Back to the apartment. Makis insisted that he could gook. 
"This is the worst thing anyone has ever done with an oven. OK, maybe second worst but by a very small margin."
"Dark. Like our souls and future. Pizza it is?".
I miss Anna, her megawatt smile.  Is there  enough beauty to hold the ugliness in check? Or after the arrow of Love follows the cold fire? Should we get some ice cream? So many questions... Sometimes things happen and I don’t know what to do with my face, it alters the very shape of your soul. Having dreams is just flirting with disappointment. Nowaday's women can repair the man's heart to smash it harder afterwards. Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering. What happened?
Went out, for a drink or six. Picked up a fight or five. It was a quiet evening. Our game is guerrilla, our game is street, our game is fast. Two insults, three fists and a headbutt. 
"Your imaginary girlfriend turned out to be toxic? How sad.. Here, take 5 imaginary bucks and go play with your imaginary friends."
"Charles II was short, lame, epileptic, senile and completely bald before 35. He was always on the verge of death, but repeatedly baffled Christendom by continuing to live. Still, he was more attractive than you. Your mother is so ugly, that your father got a husband."
Three down, two to go. Makis is on fire. There are languages without words and violence is one of them. Back to the apartment. Got uber wasted. Next day, I've had hangovers before, but this time, even my hair hurts. We were locked in a stare of mutual disgust.
"So, what's the secret for a healthy relationship?"
"Avoiding conversation is the key to a good relationship."
"That is some outdated mentality."
"Relationships are like jobs. You don't quit your old job before you've secured a better one."
"You sound like a Disney movie villain."
"What the fuck do you want me to say? I just don't know!"
"You are supposed to be the expert on the subject, you had five relationships."
"I told you everything I know."
"Like a butter knife, you are all edge but no point."
"Spare me the poetry Shakespeare!"
"So, what's next?"
"I suppose, a greatly accelerated death."
"Bless your young, optimistic heart."
"Well, off to hang myself."
Someone said, that every one of us is an experiment, and we don’t even know what the experiment is testing. Sometimes bad things happen to make good things happen. As always, words fail when you need them the most. Pretending to be happy or even base line sane, is  more depressing than just being your miserable self. I miss anger. I knew what to do with anger. Always safer than fear. Fear is making me numb. Like a rabbit in the headlights. Waiting to be squashed by the weight of my expectations. 

To be continued...


                                                     End Credits Song





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου