Κυριακή 25 Απριλίου 2021

Dive

 

There's a stranger on the door

She looks like you

Can't decide if she wants to enter or run away

I can taste the tension behind the sunglasses

There's a stranger in the mirror

Can't decide if he wants to break the glass and scatter with the pieces

or forever hide

There's a shadow on the bed

It has the shape of your thoughts

I move closer and it melts in whispers

I walk back and i can see the sparks of your smile


There's a silence on the other end of the line

It can't decide if it wants to become a firework

or the echo of a doubt


There's someone writing with my hand

But the words fade in smoke

The ink turns to ash, the paper into grains of sand


Wipe the night of my hair

Wrap your secrets around me

Make the cold steel blossom new wings

And call life from a torn plastic frame


There are two strangers who pretend they are themselves

Living the same life in different places

They try to unlearn the dream 

But ashes can't answer to pain

Or blind the eyes of time.





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου