Παρασκευή 10 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021

Spectrophobia


 

     Here is the moment burning and returned                 

  Drowning itself in itself and never consumed           

Octavio Paz   

          

I'm trying to reach to the other side. Of what, I don't know. 
It's early in the morning. Insomnia tribe of one.
I can hear the silence howling. And the traveller prays; let me be far from any doubt and guilt. 
Set me free from the obsession of perfection, from any form of self-delusion. 
I walk among my thousand selves, traceless rails and skies. 

The shadow of the tide devours everything, a rain of broken mirrors blocks my way.
I am wreathing broken dreams, I am sheathing broken hearts  and wings.
Shedding the blood of unborn lives.
It's raining footsteps, silhouettes melt like pages.
Dig deeper in the stars, scratch the walls 
Bite the hands of time
Fingers of steel can't learn to fly
I'm still searching, for a mask that will stand the fire's voice.








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου