Τετάρτη 6 Οκτωβρίου 2021

My Midlife Crisis Has A Midlife Crisis

 

                                                 I was looking California



                                                  But feeling Botswana



                                                  Didn't know what to do


                                            I'm tired of films and tv shows



                                                  Tried to read a book



                                              But what's the use?


I just want to die in my sleep, while I'm having the most beautiful dream ever



                                         Prayed and asked god for a sign.


                                                   Went for a walk



                             Thought about buying something to cheer me up


                      I'm just lonely. Missing all the things we did together


                                             I bought something after all


                                                     I need a change


                                                   Something drastic


                                                 A spiritual awakening


                                                   A healthier lifestyle


            
                                            Meet new people

                                               Find a new hobby

                                              I'll settle for another drink..



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου