Τρίτη 15 Ιουνίου 2021

Shadows In D Minor

 


Morals and meanings stumble

but Sins know how to tango and tap

Anna Rabinowitz


Sleep inside my dreams tonight

Tim Buckley

Presence tense can be a past tense

When you are a stranger in an far away place

Wearing masks in the shape of a question mark

With stars in my pocket, dressed in silent despair


The night closes it's circle; are they salt or sweet, the waters

you riddle?

Words break empty, under a moon that shines like a burning bullet hole

Thirsty and tired, i gaze upon the waves

I wish i didn't wish for anything

Every grain of sand a whisper

I wish i could sleep, a sleep of no dreaming 


The edge of every thought devours me

Let me fall, a thousand oceans deep

Shut my eyes and pretend that nothing is real

Until the desert becomes my name





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου