Τετάρτη 28 Ιουλίου 2021

Το ημερολόγιο ενός φυγά LIV


 

I'm here without a name

In the palace of my shame

I said love rescue me

U2 - Love Rescue Me

Wipe the sleep from another nights's eyes

Words can build or destroy

You want to cry without tears

Scream without opening your mouth

Bleed without an inch of wound


Wrap your shadow around me

The moon won't melt our wings tonight

Let's unlearn the world

Let's spell escape in a different vocabulary


Far away

From rooms full with empty people

From silence that never stops to talk

From truths that never lie

From smiles that rattle  and hiss


Crack the halo of pain

And light with it another cigarette

If we don't know what we are doing it must be love

If we don't know where we are going it must be art


Bite your lips and kiss the sky

Get drunk with rain

The dark will take us there





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου