Τρίτη 13 Ιουλίου 2021

Το ημερολόγιο ενός φυγά XL

 

She said, "It wasn't cold"

She left her coat at home that day

She wore canvas shoes

White canvas shoes


Around her neck

She wore a silver necklace

"It was given to me by my father", she said

"It was given to me"


She took the back way home

Past the lights at summerhill

Turn left on to the north strand

And on, on towards the sea


He said he was an artist

But he really painted billboards

In large capital letters

Large capital letters

He was telling jokes

But nobody else would listen to him


I saw you that day

Your lips were cherry red

Your legs were crossed

Arms wide open


Your hair was colored gold

And like a field of corn

You were blown by the wind

You were blown by the wind


Walk, walk, walk to the water

Walk, with me awhile

Walk, walk, walk to the roadside

Walk me in a light


A room in the Royal hotel

With sea facing views

A man with a suitcase

Full of things he doesn't need

I'm looking through your window

I'm walking through your doorway

I'm on the outside

Let me in

Let me love you

Let me love you

Let me


Walk, walk, walk to the water

Walk with me yeah

Walk, walk, walk to the roadside

Walk with me awhile




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου