Παρασκευή 12 Νοεμβρίου 2021

Billy F Gibbons - Desert High


The desert dust it fills your eyes

The rattlesnake shake takes you by surprise

The coyotes sing in the calm of night

The cactus water goes down like fire

The City of Angels ain't too far from here

And when I need some sin, it's always near

The Caliente warms my bones

And the Valley of Death is a skeleton's home

The desert toad takes me for a ride

The Lizard King's always by my side

The hawk and eagle just want to fly

But the horizon's hot and the air is dry

The venom stings from the scorpion

And the owl watches where I've been

My lips are cracked from the howlin' wind

I need to quench my thirst and heal my skin

The mountains like painting

The Joshua Tree

Gram died in room eight and left it all to Keith

Just a couple of miles from the Salton Sea

But a little closer to heaven for someone like me




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου