Κυριακή 28 Νοεμβρίου 2021

This Muse Is On Fire


It's no secret that a conscience can sometimes be a pest
It's no secret ambition bites the nails of success
Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief
All kill their inspiration and sing about their grief
U2 - The Fly


You raise a flower of fire
See them burning ropes
She's a candle burning  my room
Dressed up like a car crash

I'm walking on your waters
I'm floating on your light
I'm looking through your armour
Let me in

I was speeding on the highways
In the desert of your screams
Write a song where we can belong
Write a scene where we can be free

I'm always sleeping in someone else's dream
Diving for pearls in someone else's rain
Break me down, built me up
Light my fuses, bleed my pages of rust

She was the waves 
She was the night
She was the sky beneath my feet




1 σχόλιο:

  1. මෙරට තුල බ්ලොග් යළි ජනප්‍රිය කිරීමේ අරමුණින් අප කණ්ඩායම සැකසූ මෙම සින්ඩිය; දැනට අවකාශයේ පවතින වඩාත්ම පුළුල් සින්ඩිය බවට පත්ව ඇති බව පවසන්නේ නිහතමාණී ආඩම්බරයෙන් යුතුවය!
    දැනට බ්ලොග් දහසකට අධික සංඛ්‍යාවකට පිවිසිය හැකි එකම සින්ඩි දොරටුව වන්නේ අපගේ සින්ඩියයි.
    ඔබගේ බ්ලොගයද එහි පලකොට ඇති බව අප සතුටින් ඔනට දැනුම් දෙන්නෙමු.
    සිංහල පාඨකයින් අතර බ්ලොග් ප්‍රචලිත කිරීම සඳහා සින්ඩියකින් කලහැකි, කලයුතු කාර්‍යභාරය පිළිබඳව ඔබගේ අදහස් අප ගෞරවයෙන් අපේක්ෂා කරණ්නෙමු!
    එසේම අපගේ සින්ඩියේ සිදුවිය යුතු කිසියම් වෙනසක් නවතාවයක් වෙතොත් ඒ පිළිබඳව අපව දැනුවත් කරණ්නේනම් ඒ පිළිබඳවාප ඔබට අනේක වාරයක් ස්තූති වන්ත වන්නෙමු.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή