Σάββατο 20 Αυγούστου 2022

Last Call From Somewhere Beautiful

 


For darkness restores what light cannot repair.

Joseph Brodsky


Pretending to enjoy the rain while drowning

chained to the whisper of an  echo 

my maps are ghosts

my maps are burning


Traveled on the back of every mistake

heart is dry but still dreaming

knots underneath the skin

are getting tighter


Time is hunger

a puzzle of nightmares

sleepwalking on a frozen ocean 

a world in black and red


Fingers of moonlight

make  white pages bloom

these scars a world unfolding

this night a thousand summers young


Chaos bursts in dandelion seeds

hazy blue and gold

Sometimes a dying spark

can be a newborn star


this moment has waited a whole life for you

you have all my words

you are the poem I have always wanted to tell

but I didn't  know how to write until I met you








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου